Tuesdays from June 2 through September 29, 2020 | 4:00 – 6:30 pm
LOCATION: in front Uncle Nancy’s to The Farmer’s Wife and around the corner to the North
By the request of State of Iowa, each vendor will maintain at least 6 feet of distance between each other.
WE ARE ENCOURAGING SOCIAL DISTANCING. We are asking customers to proceed in a one-way direction beginning
at Uncle Nancy’s and proceeding West with the exit being around the corner to the North of The Farmer’s Wife. We ask
that you wear a face mask and maintain 6 feet of distance between you and the customer in front of you.
By the request of Governor Reynolds proclamation, there will be no special events at the market during the 2020 season,
including but not limited to: tastings, chef demonstrations, live music performances, face painting, or kids activities.
This may be subject to change as the season progresses and if restrictions are lifted.
NEW GUIDELINES — PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We are committed to maintain a healthy and safe market for all our customers and
vendors. Below are new guidelines we ask everyone to follow to stay healthy and safe.
• STAY HOME: if you have had a fever in the last 3 days, been ill, are showing signs
of respiratory illness, or been around a positive COVID-19 individual.
• HAND SANITIZER: Customers are encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon
entering the market area.
• FACE MASKS: Please wear face masks when attending the market.
• ONE SHOPPER PER HOUSEHOLD: Customers are encouraged to leave family
members at home and come solo to the market.
• MAINTAIN 6 FEET OF SOCIAL DISTANCE
• FOLLOW SIGNAGE: There will be a designated entrance and exit and one-way
traffic on the sidewalk. Please observe posted signage and proceed through the
market in this manner.
• NO REUSABLE BAGS: Please do not bring your own bags.
• NO LOITERING: Customers are encouraged to make their purchases and then
promptly leave, keeping gathering and conversation to a minimum.
• LEAVE PETS AT HOME: We ask that leave your furry friends at home to help
decrease the congestion on the sidewalks.
• POINT TO PICK: Customers are asked not to touch the products but instead point
to the desired product, and the vendor will put it in a bag.
By the request of Governor Reynolds proclamation
extended until June 17th, 2020 the following
products can be sold at Iowa Farmers’ Markets.
FARM & FOOD PRODUCTS:
Dairy & Dairy products
Honey & Honey products
Poultry & Poultry products
Other Livestock products
FOR THE YARD & GARDEN:
Flowers (cut and plants)
OTHER ALLOWABLE PRODUCTS:
> Lotions, soaps, sanitizers made with
goat or soy milk, or honeybee wax products
> Iowa wines and beers
> Vendor produced pet food products
(must have USDA approval)
> Coffee beans or ground coffee.
> Homemade masks
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until September 29, 2020